End User License Agreement
Last updated: 14th June 2023
This End-User License Agreement (hereinafter “EULA”) creates a legally binding agreement between any end user using the services of the ZEIL Platform (hereinafter “User”, “You” and “Your”) and ZEIL Limited (CRRN 3304176) (hereinafter “ZEIL”). This EULA governs the use of all of the software product(s) that form a part of the ZEIL Platform.
- ZEIL is a technology company providing Software as a service (SaaS) for Job Seekers, Job Talent or such other people looking for jobs (hereinafter “Candidates”) to connect digitally with Organisations, Brands, Recruiters or other such individuals looking to employ (hereinafter “Enterprise”), to facilitate an end-to-end digital workflow solution for the Employment and Hiring process.
- This EULA between the User and ZEIL sets out the terms and conditions of use of the ZEIL Platform which comprises of the following, but not limited to:
- Mobile Application: Used by Candidates to build their profile and apply for jobs and creating their network, and used by Enterprise to post jobs, manage and track candidate applicants and perform hiring and recruitment services.
- Website: Used by Enterprise to manage brand page(s), post job(s), manage and track candidate applicants and perform hiring.
- You are being presented with this EULA because you have downloaded and/or logged onto the ZEIL Platform by creating an account and setting up credentials for accessing the ZEIL Platform as a User.
- You have accepted the terms of this Agreement by creating and account on ZEIL. User’s access to the ZEIL Platform is subject to acceptance of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this EULA, then do not proceed or utilize the login credentials, and notify ZEIL in writing of your rejection of the EULA and delete your account.
- ZEIL may change/update this EULA or any of its components by posting a notice of the same on the website and the User will be deemed to have notice of the updated EULA from the time that it is posted on the website.
- In addition to this EULA, the User will also be responsible for compliance with any service agreement that may be executed between such User and ZEIL from time to time and the terms of such service agreement will prevail in respect of and to the extent of inconsistencies with this EULA.
If You are entering into this EULA on behalf of an Organisation/Enterprise, all references to “You” or “Your” in this EULA shall mean collectively the Organisation/Enterprise. In such an instance, by creating an account on ZEIL and creating or associating Your account to a brand profile page, You represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter into this EULA on behalf of the Organisation/Enterprise and that the Organisation/Enterprise agrees to be bound by this EULA.
PART B - General Terms and Conditions
- Authorisation and Access to Platform
- You are hereby authorised to use the ZEIL Platform in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
- You shall protect your login password and use of the platform and notify ZEIL of any unauthorized use of the platform within 24 hours of it being aware of the breach and use best endeavours to immediately implement an action plan to prevent any further breach.
- ZEIL reserves the right to immediately suspend User’s access until such time as it is reasonably satisfied that no further ZEIL Platform or ZEIL Data access breach is likely to take place.
- Changes to Services
- ZEIL may (a) enhance or refine the ZEIL Platform; and (b) perform scheduled maintenance of the ZEIL Platform infrastructure and software, during which time the User may experience some disruptions to the ZEIL Platform. You acknowledge that, from time-to-time ZEIL may need to perform emergency maintenance without providing advance notice, during which time ZEIL may temporarily suspend User’s access to and use of the ZEIL Platform.
- ZEIL may decide to cease supporting or providing some or all basic features of the ZEIL Platform by providing written notice via email or on the website.
- Data and Intellectual Property
- ZEIL is providing a digital platform service to Candidates and Enterprise to connect and as such is entitled to use the application reports and metrics, and information shared or submitted via the ZEIL Platform for providing quality control, benchmarking and qualitative and quantitative analytics to Enterprise (organisations and recruiters) for creating and arriving at aggregate data.
- Security and Confidentiality
- You agree to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of confidential information received via the ZEIL Platform and prevent it from falling in the possession of unauthorised persons.
- You must keep (and must ensure that each authorised user shall keep) all account information up to date and keep all user accounts, user logins and passwords in your possession, secure always and will treat such information as confidential information for the purpose of this EULA.
- You must not (and must ensure that each of its authorised users do not) disclose account, user login or password information relating to the ZEIL Platform to any other person and must immediately inform ZEIL upon becoming aware of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of the ZEIL Platform.
- You are and will remain fully responsible for any unauthorised use of any ZEIL Platform identification numbers, logins, access codes or passwords issued to it or its authorised users.
- Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble the contents of the ZEIL Platform or modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the ZEIL Platform or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the ZEIL Platform;
- Violate, disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the ZEIL Platform through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interface to any host, user or network; or
- Copy or otherwise distribute copies of the ZEIL Platform unlawfully, such as through any peer-to-peer network or other intellectual property circumvention tool.
- Compliance with Laws
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your obligations under this EULA. ZEIL may restrict the availability of the ZEIL Platform or modify or discontinue features to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To the full extent permissible by law, ZEIL will not be liable to User (whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence, equity, under statute or otherwise) for any loss caused by, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the ZEIL Platform by the User under this EULA, and you hereby release, discharge and hold ZEIL harmless from all liability and responsibility in respect of the same.
- No Warranty
- ZEIL does not warrant that the functions contained in the Platform will meet any requirements or needs you may have, or that the Platform will operate error free, or in an uninterrupted manner, or that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the software is fully compatible with any particular platform.
- The ZEIL Platform is offered on an "as-is" basis and no warranty, either express or implied, is given. ZEIL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the waiver or exclusion of implied warranties so they may not apply to you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ZEIL, its officers, directors, employees and agents against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the ZEIL Platform, your breach of the terms of this EULA or any other policy applicable to Your use/access of the ZEIL Platform, or any claim resulting from your conduct or actions in connection with the ZEIL Platform that has caused damage to a third party. You agree that ZEIL shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defence if it wishes. This indemnification obligation will survive this EULA.
- This EULA shall remain in full force and effect until terminated by User or ZEIL as applicable.
- ZEIL may terminate this Agreement and de-register You at any time, with or without cause, immediately upon notice to you.
- In the event of the termination of this Agreement:
- The license granted to you in this Agreement will terminate; and
- You must immediately cease all use of the ZEIL Platform and destroy or erase all copies of the software in your possession or control.
- Support & Queries